Campione omaggio XanGo succo di frutta

Potete richiedere un campione omaggio del succo di frutta a base di mangostano, XanGo.

Per richiederlo compilare il modulo cliccando sul link in basso.

Fatto :smiley:

a chi arriva primo @alexa60 mettiamo la foto xkè sono curioso :slight_smile:

:thumbup:

L’ho richiesto e mi hanno risposto dicendo che una sola confezione non è sufficiente per avere I benefici che dà il prodotto, e consigliano di acquistarne maggiori quantità.Allego la risposta testuale:I have received your request for a sample of our flagship product called XANGO, but to be perfectly honest with you, it would only show you what it tastes like; such a small amount would not give you any real health benefits. To feel the results you need to consume the product for at least a 30-day trial period. With a full 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose. What I’m offering you is so much better then a free one ounce sample. I’m giving you an opportunity of a lifetime because this kind of opportunity will rarely, if ever, come your way again. I’m looking for successful business partners for our Italian Market and 34 other nations we do business with around the globe. We are looking for like-minded and positive, proactive people who are willing to run with this and create their own success stories. This is not a get rich quick deal, but it can be a get rich quicker deal. We are in our 10th year and we have already created 101 millionaires—the most of any company in our industry. With some hard work and a lot of persistence, you could be one of them in the years to come. If there is any interest to join our business, I would be more than glad to help you get more information. I respect your time and do not want to waste it. In other words, only respond if you are truly serious in doing a business that could make you some immediate money.

Grazie per la segnalazione, allora mi sa non mandano :frowning:

Stessa cosa di simonai!!!

A me invece hanno mandato:

Dear,

I noticed you still haven’t signed up as a XanGo distributor. Are there any questions I can answer for you? As always, feel free to give me a call or just reply to this email. If you haven’t been to my website in a while, then be sure to take a look at why XanGo is breaking all the records.

I would love to have you on my team. Just say the word.

Thanks,

Gli ho risposto che avevo richiesto per il campione gratuito…vediamo cosa rispondono.